It was his hat, Tuco! He was Number ONE!!!
CLINT EASTWOOD/JOHN DOHERTY¹ | HOT BLOODED²
_______ size: A3, digital: 6407x9185px (original)
Outlines: traditional Art, penicl
Colouring: digital via photoshop, filter: nik collection
Finished version (as some of you’ve already seen wip stuff around here). Zoom and wait for a better quality to appear – also why i added a few zoomed in detail photos.
¹ Thunderboldt’s real name from the movie “Thunderboldt and Lightfoot”
² A song by the rock band “Foreigner” check it -> out <- if you don’t know it already. (I had a reason why I choose it
and wrote it down somewhere in another post in my tags)
girlfriendsofthegalaxy replied to your post “…bored. I’ve got nearly a hundred followers, who wants a fic?”
sing me a song you’re the pianoperson, sing me a song of cowboys
“…your scansion needs work,” Angel Eyes remarks, not looking up from the photo album. Familiarizing herself with possible targets being her notion of a pleasant after-dinner relaxation.
“Do I look like the kind of woman who cares about scansion?” Tuco demands, dropping the karaoke mic into her orange juice. She retrieves it haphazardly, starts again with a vengeance. “And we’re all in the mood for a- a- huh. A what?”
“Somebody remind me why I started dating you two again?” Blondie asks.
“Too few options for fellow lasso enthusiasts,” Angel says drily.
“Rodeo! Rodeo, that fits,” Tuco says, kicking the machine into gear again. “You better cheer up, Blondie, or I’ll sing you my cowboy rewrite of ‘Heart of Glass’.”
“Oh, not again.”
does. does genderswapped Angel keep a scrapbook of potential targets???? this is alarming but delightful.
i have a lot of emotions about Heart of Glass already for non-fic reasons. oof.
thoughts I have had in the five minutes since completing that
– yeah I think Angel is doing it like Mission: Impossible, just. got a lot of pictures of Possibilities only they are always the same possibilities and also it’s possible they may be assassin targets sometime
– ooh welp sorry about the Blondie Heart of Glass pun. that was. literally all there was to that.
– Blondie is also obviously genderswapped but was like “nah” when asked if this should be specified. “obviously if Angel and Tuco are women I am as well. do I look like I’d be straight in any AU no this is a full-throttle lesbian situation”
– last dude to make a “dumb blondes” gag to her got shot somewhere painful
– Angel defies the line between “cross-dressing” and “dressing as cowboy” and “disguise for assassinations” or is that more of a triangle? triangle.
– Tuco I think is exactly the same down to the annoyingly holy sister who’s a nun and orange lust
they’re perfect and amazing and I support them in all their endeavors